Monday 10 February 2014

Mystery Brand First Impressions

My curls are popping & my hair smells amazing! So far I am loving these products from L'Oreal that I received in the #MysteryBrand voxbox from Influenster. To watch my YouTube video: click here 




Shampoo: Smells amazing! I was hoping it was sulfate-free.. but from the way it lathered I'm guessing it wasn't. However, after using it my hair did not my feel stripped at all which was a major plus. 
Conditioner: It made my hair feel soft and moisturized.
Spit-end Serum: I liked that it was very light weight and not sticky. 


After going to a skincare launch for this brand a few months ago.. I'm 99.9% sure I know what the brand is..



Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Xo


 FTC: I received these products complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment