Wednesday 28 November 2012

Brandy Melville Media Launch!










Yesterday evening I had the pleasure of attending the Brandy Melville launch as a Vervegirl rep! It was such a great evening filled with yummy sweets, great music and beautiful fashion.

Brandy Melville opened in Toronto a few months ago and there is one located in Vancouver plus all across USA! When I walked in the store I instantly fell in love, its unique atmosphere especially the visual merchandising was very inviting! I love how the set up gave off a vintage, eclectic vibe! The clothes are reasonably priced, very trendy and I love the nudes/neutrals, and all the beautiful earth tones... check out http://brandymelvilleusa.com/ to see all they have to offer :)

I met some really lovely ladies & picked up a couple goodies as well.
 














What i bought ♥



This is what was in the goodie bag i recieved! My favourite item is the little zip pouch, love the ikat print!

 
 
The Brandy Melville ladies were so sweet & helpful!
 If you're in the Toronto area you can pop in at: 326 Queen St. West
 
 
My OOTN [Outfit of the Night]:
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment