Sunday, 4 November 2012
Fall 2012 Essentials
1. A casual, dressy and in between jacket is a must! An anorak is very trendy this season & one of my faves. Also a trench coat and motorcylce jacket are other great options
BONUS: Check out my video of *Ways to Style: an Anorak Jacket* click here
2. Cardigans- oversized, comfy, or fitted. They are a great layering piece!
3. Jeans in various washes and colors add an extra pop to your outfit
4. Boots- specifically riding boots are an investment you'll have for a long time, plus they look cute with many different outfits. Shorter booties are wonderful for dressing up an outfit on those fun nights out
5. A roomy messenger or satchel bag is perfect for this season (try a deep chocolate brown or mustard)
6. Jewelry- a boyfriend watch or cute stud earrings really finish off any fall outfit
7. Jewelry- dainty or statement necklaces are perfect for daytime or nighttime looks, also armcandy(layered bracelets) are another great trend that's fun to play around with!
8. Scarfs- a nature inspired fall color, or cute print is great for layering on those cooler fall days
9. A cute skinny belt in a nude or a pop of color can nicely finish an outfit in an unexpected way!
10. Makeup- A neutral palette and berry lips are perfect for fall
Nails-Nudes, & deep tones look great on any skin tone!
*I made this set via Polyvore :)