Summer is just around the corner and it's a great season to travel, bask in the Sun, and get some R&R time. When going on vacation I always try to pack light and sensible. I also always create a little list of what to bring, so here are some essentials you don't want to forget:
1. Hair Products & Brushes: If you are a curly girl and a product junkie like me this might be a little tricky. You want your hair to look awesome for all those vacation pictures but you cannot bring your entire hair care drawer. I suggest taking a quick visit to the dollar store and pick up some travel sized containers that you can put your must have hair products into.
2. Body Wash & Lotion: These are another essential and you can also put them into mini bottles that will fit into your bag nicely. If you have dry skin or if you're travelling to a cold/dry location you may want to take a normal sized lotion that is very moisturising.
3. Feminine Products: If you're planning on going to the pool or visiting the beach, make sure to have these products. Sometimes your monthly friend can come a few days early or a few days late, but don't let this stop you. There is the misconception that if you're on your period you can't go into a pool, this is false... you can use a tampon and still be able to join in on the fun!
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampon has:
OdorSheild technology designed to neutralize odors and it gives 360° protection.
For more info on Playtex products visit: http://www.playtexplayon.com/
Tips if you get your period while on vacation:
* Drink lots of water and let your body relax
* Do stretches or massage your muscles if they hurt, lay down for a little to rest
* Take painkillers if your cramps are really unbearable
4. Make-up & Brushes: Make sure to pack your essentials as well as make-up remover and a wash cloth.
5. Toothbrush, Toothpaste & Floss: If you want to pack as lightly as possible, check the dollar store for travel size toothpaste
6. Deodorant & Body Spray: If you don’t want to bring your full size body spray, like I mentioned before if you purchase some travel bottles, sometimes in the pack it will come with a mini spray. This will be perfect for bringing on vacation and it's convenient for on the go.
7. Personal Items: A razor, sanitizer, nail file & clippers
Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy travels and be safe :)
FTC: This is a sponsored post, however all opinions/thoughts are my own.