Tuesday 10 December 2013

Garnier Skincare Press Event


Hello Everyone!

Last week as a vrep (www.vervegirl.com) I had the pleasure of attending the Garnier Skincare Press Event at Snell Hall!
As soon as I entered the venue everything from..

the candy bar:



to the seating:

Screamed Garnier! I loved the execution of the décor/setting & it definitely translated very well to the brand, green accents were everywhere. (Awesome job ROI!)

In the past I have used Garnier hair products but I haven't tried any Skincare products, so it was nice to try out something new. We learned a lot about what Garnier has in store for 2014, so definitely be on the look out in your local drug stores and beauty sections! I can't give too much details... but just know it'll definitely be something to check out.

There were different areas to try out the new products, here was the 'Get Dirty Station' where we put different types of make-up on our hands then exfoliated with the new products! Might I add... these exfoliatiors smelt a-ma-zing! The scent was so fresh & lingered long after:



At this station we learned about the various cleansers:



Here is Stephanie (she's a vrep too!) & Myself:



Yummy Goodies:



The lovely gift they gave us (Thank-you!!):





Check out www.garnier.com & to stay up to date follow them on twitter @GarnierCAN
Follow Vervegirl on twitter @Vervegirlmag

XO


My youtube channel: liveloveglam

No comments:

Post a Comment